Your personal information is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling your order and providing you a pleasant purchasing experience.
(“Ava Hair”, “we”, “our”, “us”) respects the privacy of its online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
Legal purchase age
Personal Information we Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information. As an example, the Site may collect “Personal Information” which is information that can be used to identify an individual. The Site may also collect data that does not specifically identify an individual. The following list contains information that we may collect and process about you:
- Any information that you provide us by filling out forms on the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out on the Site; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including but not limited to your IP address, browser & operating system information, location data, analytical information and other data about the resources that you access.
If you place an order through the Site, we will hold your order and personal information for our record, so that we can process and full-fill your order.
We do not view, save or have access to your credit or debit card information.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fullfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Changes to this Policy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.